Monday, December 28, 2009
What to do at the beach in the pouring rain? Eat. Put the wood burning oven to use, smoke out the house, and have a pizza party.
1. (My father-in-law) How many pizzas should we make?
(friend) How many people?
(My father-in-law) Maybe 35 or maybe 50?
(friend) How big will the pies be?
(My father-in-law) I don't know.
2. Wow, Georgia eats anchovies.
3. Teamwork don't seem work. High five.
4. (Husband) I am just going to lay down for ten minutes.
5. It's like Jesus and the multiplication of bread. What are we going to do with all this dough? Maybe we should bake bread? If we stuff the left-over sausage/pepperoni in it we can make calzones (American speaking). What are calzones? (Brazilian speaking)
6. Turn that frown upside down.
7. Danielle, I am going to call you Luigi now. Is that okay?
30 kilos of flour and every cup in the house later, we all went to bed with smoky smelling hair and cheesy caipirinha breath.
Only problem: It is raining again, today.
Boy are we going to get fat.