Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello, my name is...




Today I baked for Rafael. And as I cut out the letters I explained to Georgia that Rafael's Mommy had chosen this name for the baby in her belly, just as her Daddy and I had chosen her name while we awaited her arrival. (And listened to Georgia on my Mind over and over.)

Then we worked on names and the alphabet. Daddy's name is Felipe. And Mommy's name is Tammy. Naturally, my daughter called me Tammy the rest of the day. And the more I told her, "I'm Mommy," the more she squealed....

Taaaammmmeeeeee! Welcome Rafael. Are you going to try and call your Mommy by her first name, too?

1 comment:

  1. Rafael's mommy, Gabi, says:

    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!
    They were delicious and also VERY VERY cute.

    And thanks to Rafael's aunt Lu, that gave this present to his baby shower!

    =)

    ReplyDelete