Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've got the goods





My baking today was a real disaster. And I can only think of one thing to do with the sloppy treats. But it tastes good doesn't work for me. I want pretty, too. Plus I'm needing some comic relief.

My day started with my toast landing butter side down on the floor. The three second rule doesn't apply when fuzz sticks to your breakfast bread.

My day ended with a wrestling match with the saran/plastic wrap. Why does the stuff only cling to itself and not to your leftovers? So I ate more to not have to wrap (more) and now I am overfed and overtired.

I guess I should admit I am i-r-r-i-t-a-b-l-e. There is no sun in my shine. My family returned to the USA yesterday and I've got the blues. The distance has always been hard. But explaining to Georgia all day that Grandma Dee and Doc won't be singing "Ring Around the Rosy" in (bad) Portuguese nor helping her find Snow White for a while, made me even more cranky. But perhaps those botched goods weren't so useless after all. Hello? Three Stooges!

Splat!

I'm almost smiling mom.

Thank you for a wonderful visit...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment