Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good...



I once read that the best part of traveling is coming home. And it's true. I am looking forward to being, once again, in my little nest with my dearly missed husband and my daughter. Minha Casa. Que bom.

But it would be that much better (No, it would be perfect.) if I could crinkle my nose like Samantha from Bewitched and zap my American family into my living room. I wouldn't have to say anymore goodbyes. I wouldn't have to watch Georgia blow nary a kiss goodbye. And nobody would cry. Ever.

However life on TV sitcoms is fiction and the season always has a finale and an end--just as my trip does. So tonight is the end--the last hurrah from Ohio. I drank NyQuil an hour ago, for my cold and to put me to sleep. I won't blog sadness.

So goodnight my dear family. I won't mention all the names lest I wake up on the keyboard in the morning. You know who you are wonderful siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, grandparents. Georgia has never learned so many names so quickly and she won't forget. We'll be back soon. Thank you. Love you. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Georgia and Tammy,
    Words cannot express how much you will be missed. Your trip to Ohio has been special. It is difficult to say BYE!!!!! I guess we should plan on our next meeting!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete