Monday, September 21, 2009

Fashion and Photography



1. The Sartorialist 2. Testino 3. Valentino

I am working on packing my suitcases and it is a sorry state of affairs. Like all good Brazilians and foreigners living in Brazil, I have shopped up piles of goodies and haven't room for an extra set of tweezers (although those might get me caught in customs for possible weaponry these days).


But if the airlines allowed just a wee bit more weight allowance, I'd pack up a few more books from the ultra edited selection at Anthropologie. (Do those folks do anything less than perfect?)
I suppose a wardrobe for Georgia and a few items of clothing for mom and dad are more important in fashion terms than some lovely books on style?

You can't go around naked, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment