Monday, August 31, 2009

Wizard of Oz (Mágico de Oz)

Just like Dorothy. Except for maybe in these shoes. Or are they too much? No matter. No time to think. I am a tapping my feet together. And I am going home. Not that home isn't here in São Paulo. They say home is where the heart is and mine is in two places. Here in Brazil with my oh-so-blessed little family unit (We are going to miss you Daddy/Hubby!) and in the USA, where, clearly, the rest of my heart resides.

Georgia and I will be away for 24 days. The blogging may be a bit scantier but ardent, nonetheless.

We're off.

3 comments:

  1. Hurry home, Tammy and Georgia!!!!!!
    I love you!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertrude Stein has a quote I love: "America is my country and Paris is my hometown". Also, they say home is where your dog is. Cute... Have a safe trip and enjoy your people! big kiss G

    ReplyDelete