Sunday, May 15, 2011

Erika e Felipe

Start your week in a happy mode. Believe in love. And fun.

I had a small participation in this lovely day. Cake. Cookies. (And the flower girl's dress of all things!) I am tickled pink and tapping my feet to be part of a day that makes me want to kiss my husband again and again...

Congratulations to such a sweet couple for a beautifully executed celebration. And, of course. to the infinitely talented Operti for getting all the perfect moments on film....

3 comments:

  1. Loved your blog! Colorful and inspiring... Congratulations, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful memories of this wedding with this video!!!!!!! This video makes me so happy and good inside!!!! Oh, love the cookies at the end!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. obrigada! thank you so much! : )

    ReplyDelete