Monday, October 11, 2010
I suppose my visit to the OBGYN last week (Baby boy is in birth position and belly is low--predicted due date 2 weeks earlier.), has prompted lots of extra Georgia/Mommy/Daddy time...all out dedication to our "soon to be no longer" only child.
So aside from waddling and collapsing in exhaustion at night...
1. A visit to a "so bad it is good" kiddie amusement park and petting zoo within the city limits
2. Theater tickets to a modern interpretation of Three Little Pigs (The wolf owns a butcher shop.)
3. Her own popcorn tub at the movies (Nanny McPhee)
4. Lunch at a French Bistro (okay that was for Mom and Dad)
5. Lunch at a fancy burger joint (I picked the rosemary off her fries...)
6. A kid's workshop for brigadeiros....Can I tell you how disappointed she was when she found out she had to be four to make the sweets. (She could have taught the class on sprinkle placement.) She did resign herself to coloring with the other kids.
Tomorrow is officially Children's Day. Is there anything left to do? Lucky kid...