Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Frivolous

Screen+shot+2011-06-26+at+8.30.30+PM

Photo: source unknown

It has been such a long time since I posted anything besides my children and baked goods. My time is pretty much consumed by these sweet subjects. I live in a bubble, smelling sugar and the back of my children's necks all day.

Time. Tick. Tock. Monday. Sunday. Gone. Another week without getting my nails done. Sebastian is crawling. Georgia is obsessed with lipstick! I discovered how to make the right shade of raspberry with food coloring. Time. Tick. Tock. Gone.

I am lost in the rush. I am not a good friend. Rush. Breakfast on the table. I organize my purse at stop lights. I need time for myself. I want to make a new dress. Pick up Georgia from school without flour on my leggings. Go on a date with my husband. Drink red wine.

And wear this.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I really love the way you write!
    Congrats!
    Bjs,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete