Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update

IMG_7730 IMG_8271 IMG_8245

I know that I have been MIA. I had a mini melt down, multi-tasking burn-out...a Mommy/Professional short circuit. And the blog was the easiest item to take off the list, momentarily.

The good news is that I am in the USA with the children on holiday, refreshing the batteries and seeing my family. I have been away too long. So I will be back soon. In the meantime, I have posted a few photos of the children's rooms/playrooms. The part of my home that I often stop and admire....even when the kids are at school. It always makes me smile. And it is featured this month in Pais e Filhos Casa magazine.

 Hope everyone is enjoying July. xo

3 comments:

  1. I also LOVE these rooms Tammy, you did a great job with them, such good taste and they are so warm, inviting to play, to learn and relax! Perfect for a "Pais e Filhos" magazine issue, congrats!!!! I am checking it out for sure!

    By the way, I haven't thanked you enough for the great sweets and cake you made for Leticia and Peter's civil wedding at Manioca. The table was beautiful, simple and chic, the cake perfect, it was ALL gone, tons of compliments and the brigadeiros crocantes e a bala de ovo my favorites. There were few pictures though, I will send them to you as soon as I get them.

    Meanwhile have a wonderful time with your family in the US, recharge your batteries so you are ready for one more year of running around with your children and the great work that you do.

    Beijos,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you all so much!! wish we could get toghether more often! love you all lots!! xoxoxo rebekah sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O quarto está lindo, Tammy!!!! bjs Biba

    ReplyDelete